This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
HC-05 V2.0+EDR - Wireless Bluetooth Serial RS232 Port UART Module - for Arduino Android iOS - with Logic Level Converter - Master/Slave
HC-06 V2.0+EDR - Wireless Bluetooth Serial RS232 Port UART Module - Slave Only Wireless Bluetooth Serial RS232 Port UART Module - with Logic Level Converter - for Arduino Android iOS
This Bluetooth module can easily achieve serial wireless data transmission. Its operating frequency is among the most popular 2.4GHz ISM frequency band (i.e. Industrial, scientific and medical). It adopts Bluetooth 2.0+EDR standard. In Bluetooth 2.0, the signal transmit time of different devices stands at a 0.5 seconds interval so that the workload of Bluetooth chip can be reduced substantially and more sleeping time can be saved for Bluetooth. This module is set with serial interface, which is easy to use and simplifies the overall design/development cycle.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth 2.0+ EDR standard
- USB protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz ISM frequency band
- Modulation mode: Gauss Frequency Shift Keying
- Transmit power: ≤ 4dBm, the second stage
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% Bit Error Rate
- Transmission speed: 2.1Mbps(Max)/160 kbps(Asynchronous); 1Mbps/1Mbps(Synchronous)
- Safety feature: Authentication and encryption
- Supported configuration: Bluetooth serial port (major and minor)
- Supply Voltage: +3.3 VDC 50mA
- Operating temperature: -20 to 55?
- Size: 36.5*16mm
- HC-06 Bluetooth Module - Slave Module | We advise to install "Bluetooth master module" and use this device as a slave
- Input power supply between 3.3~6V, not to exceed 7V
- The devices do not have power supply reversing func, so please connect the power supply with care
- The "State" is output foot for LED status when Bluetooth "Unconnected", output "Pulse"; when Bluetooth "connected", output "High level", we can determine the states from "MCU"
- Range: HC-06 module can reach a range of up to 9 meters (30 ft)
The HC-05 can be a master or slave. The HC-06 is a slave only. This means the HC-05 can initiate a connection to another device and the HC-06 can only accept a connection from another device. The boards are based on the EGBT-045MS/EGBT-046S Bluetooth modules which are loaded with SPP firmware for UART communication.
|UPC / EAN||4604046158440|
|Input Reverse Polarity Protection||No|
|Dimension||4.5 x 1.5 x 0.5 cm|