This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
HC-12 SI4463 433 wireless serial port module low power consumption 1000m bluetooth
was ₹348.00 Special Price ₹303.00
Availability: In stock
- Wireless sensor
- Community building security
- Robot wireless control
- Industrial remote control and tele metering
- Automatic data acquisition
- Container information management
- POS system
- Wireless acquisition of gas meter data
- Vehicle keyless entry system
- PC wireless networking
- The module is encapsulated with a stamped hole, can adopt patch welding, and its dimension is 27.8mm×14.4mm×4mm (including antenna cap, excluding spring antenna), so it is very convenient for customers to go into the application system.
- There is a PCB antenna pedestal ANT1 on the module, and the user can use the external antenna of 433M frequency band through coaxial cable; there is also an antenna solder eye ANT2 in the module, and it is convenient for a user to weld spring antenna.
- The user could select one of these antennas according to user requirements.
- There is MCU inside the module, and the user doesn't need to program the module separately, and all transparent transmission mode is only responsible for receiving and sending serial port data, so it is convenient to use.
- The module adopts multiple serial port transparent transmission modes, and the user could select them by AT command according to user requirements.
- The average working current of three modes FU1, FU2 and FU3 in idle state is 80μa, 3.6mA, and 16mA respectively, and the maximum working current is 100mA(in transmitting state). Product Configuration
- Long-distance wireless transmission (1, 000m in open space/baud rate 5, 000bps in the air) Working frequency range (433.4-473.0MHz, up to 100 communication channels)
- The number of bytes transmitted to the one-time Update software version through serial port Product Introduction
- Maximum 100mW (20dBm) transmitting power (8 gears of power can be set) Three working modes, adapting to different application situations Built-in MCU, performing communication with the external device through the serial port
- HC-12 wireless serial port communication module is a new-generation multichannel embedded wireless data transmission module.
- Its wireless working frequency band is 433.4-473.0MHz, multiple channels can be set, with the stepping of 400 kHz, and there are totally of 100 channels.
- The maximum transmitting power of module is 100mW (20dBm), the receiving sensitivity is -117dBm at a baud rate of 5, 000bps in the air, and the communication distance is 1, 000m in open space
|UPC / EAN||618020769571|
|Input Reverse Polarity Protection||No|
Write Your Own Review