This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
LoRa Series Ra-02 - Spread Spectrum Wireless Module - Ultra-10KM - 433M - RF Chip SX1278 from AI-THINKER
Ra-02 is based on SEMTECH company SX1278 wireless transparent transmission module (transceiver one), with IPEX socket it can connect external antenna.
Using advanced LoRa spread spectrum technology, communication distance is 10000 meters, super error correction, anti-interference ability, with the air wake-up function (ultra-low power consumption). It can be used in the environment with thousands of people, especially for meter reading, smart home, burglar alarm and other equipment.
- Lora Spread Spectrum Modulation Technology +18dBm-100mW Constant RF power output when voltage changes
- High sensitivity: low to -148dBm; Half-duplex SPI communication; Programmable bit rates up to 300kbps
- Supply Voltage Min: 1.8V; Supply Voltage Max: 3.7V; Supply Current: 120mA
- Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa and OOK modulation modes; Small volume dual-row stamp-hole patch package With shielding shell
- 127dB RSSI dynamic range; Automatic RF signal detection, CAD mode and ultra-high-speed AFC With CRC, up to 256 bytes of the packet engine
|UPC / EAN||679043313905|
|Input Reverse Polarity Protection||No|