This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
EC11 10K Rotary Encoder - 20mm Plum handle - Digital Potentiometer Coding Volume Control - 5 Pin with switch
was ₹21.00 Special Price ₹17.00
Availability: In stock
- A rotary encoder with 20 steps per revolution. Rotary encoders are widely used in volume controls.
- This rotary encoder can rotate and does not have, like almost all potentiometers, a start, and an end position.
- However, rotary encoders must be read digitally. Based on this, you can determine the direction in which the rotary encoder moves and how many steps have been taken.
- This rotary encoder also has a push-button built-in for example to select something. (between pin D and E)
- The rotary encoder can be read out by means of pin A, B, and C.
- A standard potentiometer knob can be attached to the rotary encoder.
- See the images for the sizes and the explanation of the pins.
- Technology: Metal Alloy
- Pulse number: 20; Handle Length 20MM
- Type: Rotary Potentiometer
- Current Rating: 10mA
- Operating Voltage:5V
|UPC / EAN||4604046158884|
Write Your Own Review