CP2104 Serial Converter USB 2.0 To TTL UART 6PIN Module
The CP2104 is a highly-integrated USB-to-UART Bridge Controller providing a simple solution for updating RS-232/RS-485 designs to USB using a minimum of components and PCB space. The CP2104 includes a USB 2.0 full-speed function controller, USB transceiver, oscillator, one-time programmable ROM, and asynchronous serial data bus (UART) with full modem control signals in a compact 4 x 4 mm QFN-24 package (sometimes called “MLF” or “MLP”). No other external USB components are required.
- Built-in USB to RS232 Transfer chip
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector. 6pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & +5V.
- Temperature Range: -40? to +85?.
- Supports Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista, Window7, OS 9, OS X & Linux.
- Dimension: 52 mm x 17 mm (LxW).